The Windsor Plantation was considered the finest antebellum Greek Revival mansion in Mississippi when it was built in 1861. Union troops commanded by Ulysses S. Grant visited this site on their march towards Vicksburg in late 1862. The mansion survived the war but was destroyed by fire in 1890. Now on the National Register of Historic Places, 23 Corinthian columns defiantly survive the passage of time.
Port Gibson, Mississippi 2012
Print on paper
Shipping & Returns
* Museum glass available for pick-up only. Please contact us for pricing.
* This item requires special delivery.
* This item is Final Sale.
SELECT FRAMING OPTIONS BELOW.
*Frames only available with purchase of print.
20in x 24in